Level by Level provides comprehensive training courses for speech-language pathologists and educators who wish to expand their knowledge base and improve their clinical skills. The trademark of Level by Level Workshops is the focus on structure, hierarchy, and practical application.
Rivkah Pinter, M.A., CCC-SLP, is a speech-language pathologist in private practice in Lakewood, New Jersey. Rivkah received her Bachelor’s degree at Touro College and her Masters degree at Kean University.
Rivkah has worked in a variety of settings, including a program for children with language/learning disabilities and the regular education school system. For seven years, she worked as a clinician and supervisor at Language Builders, LLC, a private clinic providing specialized language therapy for children. In 2016, Rivkah opened her own private practice in which she directly treats children ages 4 to 14 years old. She also provides mentoring services for therapists, and consultation services for students as far away as Monsey, Chicago and Montreal.
Rivkah is widely known for her structured, hierarchical approach to language evaluation and treatment. The therapists whom Rivkah has trained currently rank among the top specialists in the field of language therapy. Rivkah has lectured extensively on various topics in language disorders, assessment, and treatment.
- Language Therapy Hierarchies – with practical application / July 2009
Lakewood, NJ . Brick Township, NJ . Yeled V’Yalda, Brooklyn, NY
- A Close Look at Following Directions / July 2011
- Incorporating Language Skills into your Classroom: A Structured and Practical Approach / December 2013
Tiferes Chaya . Bais Faiga Lakewood, NJ
- Evaluations: A Language Therapist’s Perspective / December 2014
On Track Services, Lakewood, NJ
- Reading for Meaning / February 2015
Bais Faiga, Lakewood NJ . Yeled V’Yalda
- Strategies for Enhancing Word Retrieval in Children / April 2015
- Hierarchy for Categorization Skills / May 2015
- Comprehension Skills Hierarchy (Live & Webinar) / January 2016
- Your Student has been Evaluated … Now What / May 2018